Anyone else thinking about taking it from their hubby while they are sleeping?

It's been almost 3 weeks and I think I am about to pounce on him! Sex is a need and I need it! Anyone else gonna just take it from their man ?

ronjwake

Asked by ronjwake at 1:20 AM on May. 9, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Oh ron, that would be rape...but yes, I'm thinking about it, hope he doesn't call the cops!!! LOL. just jking. Yes like I said it's been 3 weeks for me, and I'm definitely in the mood right now, and he is snoring his ass off!!!
    pamelajqs

Answer by pamelajqs at 1:29 AM on May. 9, 2009

• I would if he doesn't have work in the morning then that might piss him off & wait 3 more weeks : )
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:29 AM on May. 9, 2009

• LOL Pam mine is snoring too, do I really want to pounce on something that makes that kind of noise? LOL
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 1:36 AM on May. 9, 2009

• Mine is snoring away now too. I am thinking morning sex since he doesn't have to work tomorrow! I am definately in the mood and it hasn't been three weeks for me either. You should go jump I bet he won't mind! lol
    RhondaJ

Answer by RhondaJ at 1:43 AM on May. 9, 2009

• tried it rhonda, he got pissed. LOL. But when he wakes me up, its perfectly fine. MEN!!!
    pamelajqs

Answer by pamelajqs at 1:44 AM on May. 9, 2009

• I'm sorry mama! Ya they have no problem waking us up when they want some. I hear you Men are strange like that! ugggg
    RhondaJ

Answer by RhondaJ at 1:48 AM on May. 9, 2009

• Lol I would but once we are done he will stay awake and bug me. So I'll just wait till the morning
    pinkanfgrl

Answer by pinkanfgrl at 1:51 AM on May. 9, 2009

• I am gonna go try to get some I cant take it anymore! I bet I'll be back here in a minute, I hope not. Wish me luck girls, may the force be with me!
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 1:51 AM on May. 9, 2009

• GL! Maybe he will stop snoring so you can enjoy it lol
    pinkanfgrl

Answer by pinkanfgrl at 1:53 AM on May. 9, 2009

• GO AHEAD ive done it they like it. but yeah make sure he doesnt work next they in the morning, they wont get mad but they are not gonna be able to wake up.,make sure you use protection I ENDED UP PREGNANT BY RAPEING MY HUBBY HAHAHA LOL.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:39 AM on May. 9, 2009