• In the Spotlight:

What are some good educational games or toys for my 17 month old. He was 2 1/2 mos. early so he is actually around 14 1/2 months. He is ver smart though and has kept up well.

DjMom1129

Asked by DjMom1129 at 1:25 AM on May. 9, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Get Leap Frog Fridge Phonics. You can get a used one on ebay for $5. My son got it from a friend awhile back, he actually learned letters and sounds from it. I think it's a pretty cool toy.
    prettyrayray

Answer by prettyrayray at 1:33 AM on May. 9, 2009

• shape box, markers without lids and water paint non toxic,lol for real my son is 15 months old
    BALLS ANY KIND AND A SAND BOX
    2mothershelpers

Answer by 2mothershelpers at 1:48 AM on May. 9, 2009

• for toddlers all play is educational. books, alphabet blocks, balls, crayons/markers, duplo blocks, plastic animals,, shape sorter, stacking toys, knob puzzles
    listening to and making music together is another fun/educational thing you can do with your toddler.
    asyoulikeit

Answer by asyoulikeit at 11:19 AM on May. 9, 2009