anyone else not have a honeymoon?

My dh and i got engaged, then found out we were pregnant. We had a small ceremony, but no honeymoon. we were going to save up for a honeymoon to be able to go in a couple of years, but ended up living paycheck to paycheck, and then boom! got pregnant again. now he's deployed, we were going to save money so when he comes home on R&R we'd be able to get away, even if just for a couple nights, but we're trying to pay off debts so it looks like that might not happen. *sigh* it's hard enough to get alone time when you have 2 little ones.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:35 AM on May. 9, 2009 in Relationships

• Honey I had worse than just no honeymoon. My hubby was a complete ass to me!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:57 AM on May. 9, 2009

• My hubby & I same thing....Had a small ceremony & we didnt have much money so we just rented a small hotel suite & drank wine coolers/listened to music & well you know! LOL. We had a fun romantic night but we always said we wanted a real honeymoon...we had a baby 7.5mos ago & along w/his 2 already...thats 3 kids & money is tight these days....4.5yrs later still waiting for that honeymoon!! LMAO its okay though....
    whispers2005

Answer by whispers2005 at 2:05 AM on May. 9, 2009

• aww at least you got a hotel that night lol...we got nuthin. not even sex. i was too pregnant, big &hot, and hormonal.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:32 AM on May. 9, 2009

• I havent even gotten married. To be honest, i dont belive i will. Were going though hard times and im not an easy person to get along with.. i "take things to seriously" ive been told.
    My parents went to a cheap hotel room down the street and bought a cheap bottle of wine for their honeymoon. Then they did nothing but argue all night. I'd rather not have one at all..
    SpiritedTigress

Answer by SpiritedTigress at 3:16 AM on May. 9, 2009

• LOL, I had three weddings and no honeymoons for any of them!

Answer by admckenzie at 9:17 AM on May. 9, 2009

• when i got married i was 8 months pregnate. my husband went to work that night, and i slept on the sofa, and the floor. my parents had my bed, because they came down to help me because i was having a tough time in my pregnacy.
    okc-mom-2

Answer by okc-mom-2 at 10:26 AM on May. 9, 2009

• I've been married 16 years and we haven't had a honeymoon.
    mancosmomma

Answer by mancosmomma at 10:31 AM on May. 9, 2009

• I've been married almost 16 years and our honeymoon hasnt' happened either... someday tho I'm hoping that we will be able to go somewhere fun for a weekend but it's likely we'll be waiting till the kids are grown, the house, cars and credit cards are all paid off (which likely isn't going to happen is it lol).
    I'm fine waiting till the kids are asleep and snuggling up on the couch or bed and watching a movie together.
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 3:31 PM on May. 9, 2009

• No Honeymoon here either.. Matter of fact I would rather take a trip with my Girl= Friends then go with my boring ass Husband at this point!
    Anonymous