Will I get better from cell phone inflicted damage to my brain?

I was having severe headaches every day, and then eye troubles in the right eye. Then ringing in the ears, happens to be the right ear. Now the other day I was on the cell phone and I feel an intense pain in my brain on the right side above my ear where the cell phone was. Will this go away? Or is it permanent damage? BTW, there is NO doubt that it isn't from my cell phone.

zweedledee

Asked by zweedledee at 1:38 AM on May. 9, 2009 in Health

• not that commen get it checked out
    2mothershelpers

Answer by 2mothershelpers at 1:46 AM on May. 9, 2009

• stop using the cell phone and hope ofthe best talk to the dr if itdoes not get better
    IMAMOM2-2KIDS

Answer by IMAMOM2-2KIDS at 3:16 AM on May. 9, 2009

• i would get that checked out
    jambalover

Answer by jambalover at 12:50 PM on May. 9, 2009

• Yeah, ask the doctor. You never know how serious it might be until it's too late.
    Miss-Baby-Baker

Answer by Miss-Baby-Baker at 1:18 PM on May. 9, 2009

• I would get it checked. Everyones sensitivity to magnetic and electronic items are different. I hate noise (white noise) it gives me headaches. Look into it, it could be something completly different.
    SusieD250

Answer by SusieD250 at 1:51 PM on May. 9, 2009