Is this a virus trying to get in to my computer?

There is a pop up that says I have viruses, but it's on an internet page called Malware catcher. It also says it's for IE and I use Firefox.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:41 AM on May. 9, 2009 in Just for Fun

• get verizon they would know
    2mothershelpers

Answer by 2mothershelpers at 1:43 AM on May. 9, 2009

• DH says for me to ignore those, that if I click the link that is when I'll end up with a virus. I just end up doing a virus scan with the software on my computer.
    LolosMom

Answer by LolosMom at 1:44 AM on May. 9, 2009

• Do not open it! It is the virus! They are bad ones to they attack you system and want you to pay money to get it removed.
    RhondaJ

Answer by RhondaJ at 1:59 AM on May. 9, 2009

• you know what i went and got spybot it is a free download and it is awesome it realy does delete anything that may be in my computer that should not be there i make sure that i run the scan before i shut the computer off every time but it works great
    tired703

Answer by tired703 at 11:14 AM on May. 9, 2009