He is snoring so loud I want to put a pillow over his face!

For petes sake does he really have to snore that damn loud? I swear it is driving me nuts! Should I hold his nose and wait for him to stop?

ronjwake

Asked by ronjwake at 1:46 AM on May. 9, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Ha ha...Yes!!! Mine sounds like a bear in the house. How can they still be appealing when they sound like that??
    pamelajqs

Answer by pamelajqs at 1:47 AM on May. 9, 2009

• I dont know I think it is the little bit of butt crack I see peeping out his shorts...giggles
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 1:48 AM on May. 9, 2009

• LOL. *you know you like it*
    pamelajqs

Answer by pamelajqs at 1:50 AM on May. 9, 2009

• I do that to DH and then act like I'm sleeping when he wakes up looking around like WTH??
    LolosMom

Answer by LolosMom at 1:50 AM on May. 9, 2009

• ha ha lolo, I can see myself actually getting caught in the act, and him accusing me of trying to kill him or something, he is really dramatic like that!!!
    pamelajqs

Answer by pamelajqs at 1:51 AM on May. 9, 2009

• DH used to use those breath right strips and that helped but lately he has been snoring so loud that I think he is going to wake the neighbors!
    RhondaJ

Answer by RhondaJ at 1:53 AM on May. 9, 2009

• amelajgs When I told him I do it all he could say was that's f'ed up. LOL
    LolosMom

Answer by LolosMom at 1:55 AM on May. 9, 2009

• *pamelajgs sorry for some reason the p didn't work the first time
    LolosMom

Answer by LolosMom at 1:56 AM on May. 9, 2009

• My parents used to snore in harmony, sounded like they were playing music together, and it was so loud!! But my SO is definitely trying to win the title for snoring. Ha!!
    pamelajqs

Answer by pamelajqs at 1:56 AM on May. 9, 2009

• is that what we are the married to snorers club. I know ...lol i am not in ur club cause u do not like me? why?
    2mothershelpers

Answer by 2mothershelpers at 1:59 AM on May. 9, 2009