anyone else feel....

good about this recession? not about everyone loosing their jobs or houses but i feel blessed that this happend, my family is closer than ever and we have realized the value in things more and 2nd guess "do we really need it" or is it just a want?"

brandnew744

Asked by brandnew744 at 1:52 AM on May. 9, 2009 in Just for Fun

• no I think it is a calm b4 the storm depression!lol but I am happy it is not Bush's fault so yes!
    2mothershelpers

Answer by 2mothershelpers at 1:55 AM on May. 9, 2009

• NOOOOO I hate being broke!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:57 AM on May. 9, 2009

• Nope.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:00 AM on May. 9, 2009

• brandnew ~ I know what you mean. It has made us more frugal and watch our pennies. It has been teaching our children how to shop conservatively and teaches them that they can live without luxury items. They have learned to love to visit our local library again, which I am so excited about, because now they read instead of wasting money to go to the movies or out shopping. It has taught my husband and I how irresponsible we have been with our remaining money once our bills are paid. Now we put it in the savings and use it for more bills and to buy necessities. We love to shop at Goodwill again. There are just so many things that we are learning about ourselves and we are able to spend more time together talking and playing instead of running off in different directions.
    Great question!
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 9:03 AM on May. 9, 2009

• i know what you mean....it finally feels like im a kid agian where the adults spend their money wisely and not spoil themselfs as to now
    brandnew744

Answer by brandnew744 at 1:21 PM on May. 9, 2009