How long until I get morning sickness???

Okay, I'm about 5 weeks along, and don't really feel any pregnancy symptoms at all.

What doesn't make sense is, my first pregnancy was QUITE THE OPPOSITE! I had everything they say you get! And morning sickness lasted forever and I couldn't even hold down water.

Now, I don't feel ANY different except a TINY BIT of bloating.

How long until I feel it this time? Or does this mean something is wrong?

VonWiggles

Asked by VonWiggles at 2:09 AM on May. 9, 2009 in Pregnancy

• its a boy
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:15 AM on May. 9, 2009

• Every pregnancy can be different. My first pregnancy I had morning sickness before I got a positive test....... my last two pregnancies morning sickness was non existent.My fourth isn't going as well. Morning sickness is not a requirement of pregnancy. Don't worry yourself over it and consider yourself lucky! =-)
    Taerna

Answer by Taerna at 2:28 AM on May. 9, 2009

• Just like every baby is different, every pregnancy is too. You might not get any of the morning sickness you had last time, but in its place get worse heartburn or constipation. So far you sound lucky! Congrats on the new baby, and I hope everything continues to go well!
    risonski

Answer by risonski at 2:53 AM on May. 9, 2009

• i have never had morning sickness with ANY of my pregnancies.... Some people get it some people dont and it can vary from baby to baby....
    dont worry about the uncomfortableness to come, just be happy that you dont have to worry about being sick right now! Have fun while you can... :)
    Good Luck sweety and congratulations!!
    trystons_mommy

Answer by trystons_mommy at 3:24 AM on May. 9, 2009

• every preg is diff
    be greatful that you are not puking :)
    mommymeg03

Answer by mommymeg03 at 7:21 AM on May. 9, 2009

• Lol! I read someons reply of it's a boy and laughed.....my first pregnancy I had every symptom in the world at 3 weeks along he is now a very active 2 year old little boy. My second pregnancy I was going to get my tubes tied and had to take a pregnancy test I was 8 weeks pregnant I never had a symptom and it was the most wonderful pregnancy in the world he is now a very active one year old boy, How your pregnancy goes has nothing to do with the sex of your baby. All I can say is enjoy... Also I had more complications in my first pregnancy in labor then I did my second so nope that doesn't mean anything either!!
    emtmommyof2

Answer by emtmommyof2 at 8:10 AM on May. 9, 2009

• I never got morning sickness with either of my pregnancies,girl and boy,so just enjoy it if you don't!
    Nothing to worry about
    Clearbrite

Answer by Clearbrite at 8:21 AM on May. 9, 2009

• My first I had no sickness at all, my second I was very sick it all depends. My first was a boy and second was a girl, gut that doesn't mean anything. My mother had two girls that were opposite during pregnancy!
    aeneva

Answer by aeneva at 8:23 AM on May. 9, 2009

• You are soooooo lucky. I took a pregnancy test because I had been throwing up for 4 days, I hadn't even missed my period yet. I was barely 2 weeks pregnant. And I threw up 10 to 12 times a day EVERYDAY for 22 weeks. I was miserable, so if you aren't sick, thank God. I HATED being pregnant, of course I loved that my child was in there, and I loved being able to feel her move, but other than that I hated it. I had her a 32 weeks because of all my problems, and my doctor suggested I don't have anymore kids because as he put it "you're body really doesn't like being pregnant". I hope your whole pregnancy is easy and I hope you have an easy delivery. Good Luck.
    TeriMelisa

Answer by TeriMelisa at 8:30 AM on May. 9, 2009

• Each pregnancy is different and has different levels of hormones and those levels change at different rates. You may not have mroning sickness with this one. I didn't have any major symptoms except sor breasts and being tired the *entire* time with my daughter.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:45 AM on May. 9, 2009