help my daughter has candida skin rashs what can i do?

candida is atype of yeast infection cause she was admitted to prolonged use of antibiotics

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:54 AM on May. 9, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• go to Dr for med.
    2mothershelpers

Answer by 2mothershelpers at 3:03 AM on May. 9, 2009

• you can use Lotrime AF I usually mix it with alittle A&D ointment or put the Lotrime on first then the A&D(the clear/yellowish ointment)
    IMAMOM2-2KIDS

Answer by IMAMOM2-2KIDS at 3:11 AM on May. 9, 2009

• To aid the body with over active yeast, give her some probiotics. Or you can give her a good organic yogurt. Stonyfield is our favorite. It will put the good bacteria back into her body that has been ravaged by the antibiotics. The good bacteria crowds out the bad bacteria & will keep her yeast levels at bay. To get rid of it on her skin, you can use gentian violet, available over the counter at your pharmacy. It will stain her purple for about a day & a half with each application. But in that time, it will clear it right up.

carlye828

Answer by carlye828 at 5:25 AM on May. 9, 2009

• If you want to go natural, apply plain yogurt. Depending on age, you can also feed her plain yogurt. Otherwise, you can use Lotrimin cream, the generic name is clotrr------something like that. Your doctor did not advise you on what to do???
    Krysta622

Answer by Krysta622 at 7:55 AM on May. 9, 2009

• i'm the one who ask ..my doc told me about an ointment and antibiotic which is pinicilin but i know that yeart is gram -ve and pinicilin act over +ve only so i'm afraid to give it to here
    nonaakliken

Answer by nonaakliken at 12:13 PM on May. 9, 2009