Who wants Guantanamo Bay prisoners moving to their neighborhhod???

141? of the deadliest warriors who masterminded 911 moving to a condo near you??If the Obamanites get their way! How would you like to know that they could be paroled for good behaviour???

2mothershelpers

Asked by 2mothershelpers at 2:57 AM on May. 9, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• I believe it was something she heard...can't be all imagination!
    hannahwill

Answer by hannahwill at 4:23 AM on May. 9, 2009

• I support closing Guantanamo Bay and I trust Obama to handle it the best he can ( and everyone else involved).
    hannahwill

Answer by hannahwill at 3:03 AM on May. 9, 2009

• Oh YES OBAMA has spent more than all the Pres. in history combined!
    Now which neighborhood???Why don't we rent them a skyscraper with a great view of the damage their next nuke bomb makes as it implodes the state! you got to be kidding me,ROFL!
    2mothershelpers

Answer by 2mothershelpers at 3:07 AM on May. 9, 2009

• I think those bastards should get the death penalty. Now that other bastard is closing their prison.. How pathetic.
    SpiritedTigress

Answer by SpiritedTigress at 3:09 AM on May. 9, 2009

• right on!
    2mothershelpers

Answer by 2mothershelpers at 3:12 AM on May. 9, 2009

• I mean these people HATE US! Therapy is not going to work and I do not want my kids hurt! or yours!
    2mothershelpers

Answer by 2mothershelpers at 3:15 AM on May. 9, 2009

• Doesn't the spending usually increase with each presidency? He isn't planning on dumping a bunch of prisoners in the middle of the country running free!!!! If you think that, you are seriously mistaken. I am not kidding BTW. But I do have to say, at least Obama is spending and fixing the huge Sh!tload that Bush left us with...of course all that is going to take a lot of spending.

hannahwill

Answer by hannahwill at 3:16 AM on May. 9, 2009

• Why don't you get your facts straight? Quit trusting your email messages and read some actual reputable sites adn you will learn that you are blowing this all up.

Honey or Lentil soup anyone?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:17 AM on May. 9, 2009

• I don't believe in the death penalty. Thou shalt not kill.
    hannahwill

Answer by hannahwill at 3:17 AM on May. 9, 2009

• kill or be killed? and I could go for some tea with honey u should 2! look up the honey thing,kay???
    2mothershelpers

Answer by 2mothershelpers at 3:21 AM on May. 9, 2009