Anyone know of some legit online work?

Im a stay @ home mama for now but im interested in some legit online stuff to make a lil extra money...not a get rich quick scheme just something simple that dont require outrageous investments. No scams. Thanks!

whispers2005

Asked by whispers2005 at 2:58 AM on May. 9, 2009 in Money & Work

• amazon astores are legit. You sell anything on amazon u want make a commision pretty cool!
    2mothershelpers

Answer by 2mothershelpers at 3:18 AM on May. 9, 2009

• http://www.cashle.com/index.php?ref=cindyk1982

http://cashcrate.com/322297

Between the two, I average about $1500 a month. Juste depends on how active I stay LoL

SweetKYmom

Answer by SweetKYmom at 5:21 AM on May. 9, 2009

• You can sell Tupperware online and not demo parties if you wanted to. Check out my site my2.tupperware.com/amyroca you would have to purchase a starter kit for just $79.99 plus tax but we offer MANY ways to run a business and online sales is one of them. Let me know if you are interested in hearing more. Thanks and Good Luck!!! -Amy
    rocamom

Answer by rocamom at 9:18 AM on May. 9, 2009

• I'm a consultant with DiamondCreek Candles. Our catalog is online, so it's a bit different from other home businesses and the company is great. Lots and lots of support! You get a 30 day free trial to see if you like it, then it's as low as $5 per month. I'm also a ChaCha guide. I'm not sure that they're still hiring, but I could send you the information. I've been with them about 6 weeks and I've made $200 so far. (and I've already been paid once)

motherofanaries

Answer by motherofanaries at 9:47 AM on May. 9, 2009

• This site has some good articles on legit work-at-home jobs. :)

Work at Home 101: Scam Free Tips and Suggestions

I've heard good things about the inbound call specialist one.... I'm a freelance writer and it avgs 4-12 bucks an hour.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:48 AM on May. 9, 2009

• Hey girl...I am going to pm you information on Gold Canyon!! There isn't enough space here to tell you about the company! Hope to talk to you soon!!!
    Momm2Princess

Answer by Momm2Princess at 10:05 AM on May. 9, 2009

• Hey lady! I think I can help you! I am a WAHM of 2 boys. I work about 2-5 hours a day and make decent money at it. I have 2 businesses and also have my own website.

Business #1: Ameriplan- Ameriplan is low cost and high profit. We do low cost health and dental benefits. Something that everyone needs. So unlike product based businesses where you are trying to sell something that people don't need, Ameriplan has a service that people DO NEED! 70% of American's are underinsured or not insured at all. That means that 70% of Americans can benefits from our plans. Find out more at www.DailyChecksAtHome.com. It's just an audio but it will give you all the info. If you are interested once you hear that you can request your interview at www.Request-Interview.info

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 10:31 AM on May. 9, 2009

• Check out ChaCha.com or KGB.com
    psychmama

Answer by psychmama at 10:36 AM on May. 9, 2009

• Business #2 ~ Teaporia - Requires no fees to start and no ongoing fees. You can work it 100% from your computer or do parties (if you do parties I would suggest putting some money into products to show) You recieve 25% off each order put in through your site and through your parties. Payment is through check ot PayPal.
    www.BriesTeas.info

My Website ~ Sabrina's Closet. I am growing a site devoted to making being a wahm easier. I am gathering all the best home business opportunities, WAH Jobs, Charities, Shopping, Freebie and Cupon Sites and more in to one place. If you are looking to earn a buck or just save a buck, you will find it here!
    www.Sabrinas-Closet.info

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 10:43 AM on May. 9, 2009

• Do you have a former employer you can do work for remotely? If you have a home computer with high speed internet access and Microsoft Office, and the MS Office skills, you can work as a virtual assistant.
    Do you have a skill or experience you can turn into a home business? I have a friend who makes childrens hair accessories in her basement and sells them to boutiques across the midwest? I do freelance bookkeeping and business organization; I also do career and job search coaching and am always happy to help Cafemoms with job search strategy, cover letters and resumes.

Answer by rkoloms at 11:04 AM on May. 9, 2009