When did being "judgemental" become the worst thing you could be?

It seems like in 90% of the posts on here there is someone answering (either to the OP or another poster) that the person is so judgemental and should be ashamed of themselves. Some one could write in that they are on drugs and married to an alcoholic abuser and he is molesting their children and someone will answer her by telling her she is an idiot for staying with the man and ruining her childrens' lives. And then people get on that person's ass for being judgemental! You can be the worst abuser, murderer in the world, that is fine, as long as you don't judge others. Is this part of the whole politically correct "we don't want to hurt feelings" crap?
Hell yeah I judge. I make a judgement on everything. If someone is gonna post their mistakes here for the world, than yes, I will make a judgement based on what they have said. Doesn't mean my judgement is always bad or mean. Life is tough, tougher when you're stupid.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:30 AM on May. 9, 2009 in About CafeMom

• Quit being so judgmental of the people who are judgemental of the people who are judgemental.
    AnnaMac

Answer by AnnaMac at 4:38 AM on May. 9, 2009

• I think we should judge Obama b4 he judges George W, advisors???? and the x Pres. himself? The return to Russia American style,crazy no free speach unless it is politically correct! Ms. USA2!
    2mothershelpers

Answer by 2mothershelpers at 4:38 AM on May. 9, 2009

• LOL AnnaMac.
    OP I agree. I make a judgement on everything and everyone in my life. I don't let my SIL babysit my kids because I made a judgement that she is abusive and neglectful of her children. And that judgement has been proven right a million times over.
    I made a judgement on the guy who asked me last night to go to a dark corner of the parking lot to help him "jump start a battery". I judged and said no. Was it rude? Probably. Did it save my life? Possibly.
    IMO the ones who throw out the "you're being judgemental" card are usually the ones who are offended by what you said because it directly applies to them or a loved one. The truth hurts sometimes.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:43 AM on May. 9, 2009

• 2Mothershelpers answer made no sense and had nothing to do with this post.... was that judgemental?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:44 AM on May. 9, 2009

• God Bless America can Obama say these words????
    2mothershelpers

Answer by 2mothershelpers at 4:48 AM on May. 9, 2009

• 2mothershelpers your annoying.

Oh no! I'm being judgemental! *sarcasm*
    LadyJayne27

Answer by LadyJayne27 at 5:30 AM on May. 9, 2009

• AnnaMac
    "Quit being so judgmental of the people who are judgemental of the people who are judgemental. "

Best answer. hands down!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:26 AM on May. 9, 2009

• 2mothershelpers when you answer a post about toilet training do you also bring up Obama?

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:27 AM on May. 9, 2009