Did u know Obama wants u not to watch FOX news(don''t watch FOX)PLEASE!

fAIRNESS DOCTRINE BACKDOOR STYLE

2mothershelpers

Asked by 2mothershelpers at 4:51 AM on May. 9, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• I love Fox News. At least they seem to want to provide both sides of a story. They will even give praise when it is earned to anyone. Have you ever heard Keith Oberman or Chris Matthews do that. Obama needs to remember the 1st Amendment is there to guarantee freedom of speech which means, in its original intent, that the press can speak out against the government without fear of persecution, arrest, censure, and the like. He doesn't like Fox News because they tell the part of the story that balances the liberal media. Most socialist countries and all communist countries have control of the news media and the press. But, he's not socialist!
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 11:18 AM on May. 10, 2009

• I'll watch whatever I damn well please...
    LadyJayne27

Answer by LadyJayne27 at 5:28 AM on May. 9, 2009

• ????? Getting anything straight from the media can be a joke but yes I do watch Fox News. Why should the President care what I watch??
    BonJovilover

Answer by BonJovilover at 6:34 AM on May. 9, 2009

• Why? Because they report on things that the liberal media wouldnt dare report on and shine the light on the thing ours POTUS is really doing?? Well, Deeeeeeal with it. (not you op ;P)
    BEXi

Answer by BEXi at 6:52 AM on May. 9, 2009

• wow dyslexia kicked it... things our*
    BEXi

Answer by BEXi at 6:53 AM on May. 9, 2009

• If he said that stuff, it's not like an order or anything. He knows everyone will watch what they want to watch. FOX is a joke though.
    summerdayz

Answer by summerdayz at 6:59 AM on May. 9, 2009

• Fox is a joke? Thats why they wipe the floor with the liberal media year after year?
    BEXi

Answer by BEXi at 7:00 AM on May. 9, 2009

• I know this is pointless but.... What makes you think the president doesn't want us to watch Fox news?

BTW If you post a link to conservative blog not only will I laugh at you I will also give the computer screen the middle finger.

If you post a link to a video of Obama saying, "My fellow Americans I forbid you to watch Fox news."  I will apologize and bow down to the computer screen and your wisdom.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:24 AM on May. 9, 2009

• I like Fox because it is the only news station telling it as it is.
    tyme4me2day

Answer by tyme4me2day at 7:52 AM on May. 9, 2009

• Can anyone say Communist TV?! In China the government literally controls the information it's citizens receive, and the kind of information that gets out to the rest of the world. Anything that would be considered "bad press" is blocked. Could this be what the OP is referring to?

If so, the problem with that is BO is a little behind the times...there is too much technology and outlets for news sharing, that even if he were successful at blocking a more conservative newscast, another one will pop up! Why is it again that Air America failed? LOL
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 8:09 AM on May. 9, 2009