For all you MaineCoon Kitty-Lovers: What is your kitties most notable qualities?

I love that my kitties follow me around! If I am not feeling well they attend me even closer and meow a heck of alot! lol. Like...."how do you feel now"....lol.////

MomaNana2008

Asked by MomaNana2008 at 4:58 AM on May. 9, 2009 in Pets

• Aw that's cute. :)

My mother had a Maine Coon about 10 years ago. She loved that kitty. He was affectionate and smart. And determined. :)

Answer by Bmat at 8:21 AM on May. 9, 2009

• Please go to my profile page if you would like to see our two, which I think are a high percentage but not pure-bred. The darker male is much larger than his MomaSis, but they are from the same parents.////

MomaNana2008

Answer by MomaNana2008 at 8:50 PM on May. 9, 2009

• Our Brewski opened the top drawer of my DH's dresser then climbs inside. He proceeded to reach behind that drawer and pop the next one open and climb down... he did this all the way to the bottom of the dresser and laid on the bottom.

The drawers do not come out, so we had to help him get out by making the drawers into stair-steps, lol!

He was 17" tall at the shoulder and weighed 32lbs. I loved his size, and the fact that he was a HUGE ragdoll! Maine Coons have wonderful dispositions, and I would recommend them to the right person!!!
    matobe

Answer by matobe at 3:03 PM on May. 10, 2009

• my Maine Coon is 13 yrs old. She is a kitty transplant from Maine to Florida. She is very bossy.. loves my hubby.. the coolest cat in the world
    aimige

Answer by aimige at 12:57 PM on May. 11, 2009