What's the best sunless tanning lotion that won't give me orange feet and legs?

Help! I have terrible (and I mean TERRIBLE) varicose veins and while I cover my legs with capris all summer, I like to safely tan the little bit of skin that is exposed. I use Comodynes Tanning wipes, which I love, but they are pricey to use everyday. I was looking for a good quality, natural looking lotion that I could use in between the tanning wipe days. I just tried the Jergens Natural Glow and it while my legs looked okay, the sides of my feet were orange, so it's going back. So what can you gorgeous sun goddesses suggest???

Southernpearl

Asked by Southernpearl at 7:49 AM on May. 9, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• I tried Neutrogena and it worked good for me. You have to do those lotion's just right or expect oranginess. Good luck. Geri
    GeriFedorovich

Answer by GeriFedorovich at 10:11 AM on May. 9, 2009

• First off why don't you try something to help with the spider veins? I sell Avon and have had customers use the ANEW CLINICAL Spider Vein Therapy it is usually $28 on special for $17.99 right now. I have one lady who showed me the results from just two weeks and you could already see them starting to fade some. After two months there was a huge difference! You should try a bottle! I also use and love the Skin So Soft Satin Glow Continuous Mist Airbrush Spray. It looks very natural and I like that it sprays on so there aren't any silly looking handprints of sweep marks! You can get them both at www.youravon.com/dhullum with free shipping to your home using code fsany GL!

usbornebooksdh

Answer by usbornebooksdh at 1:18 PM on May. 9, 2009

• I have tried them all and Olay gives a nice gradual browness, Neutrogena wasn't bad either.
    luvschocolate

Answer by luvschocolate at 7:48 PM on May. 9, 2009

• Thanks for your time and help!
    Southernpearl

Answer by Southernpearl at 6:28 PM on May. 13, 2009