• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Trashy neighbors

I'm sorry but I really have issues with my neighbors. There is a noise ordance after dark, but their kids are running around screaming like 4 and 7 years old. One of the neighbors was talking about how she would give blow jobs to the men for a $100.00 per blow job. How sick! And of course they are drunk I need to keep myself calm, and not let these nasty people get to me, how do I do that? Any suggestions?

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 8:00 AM on May. 9, 2009 in Relationships

Answers (13)
  • MOVE!

    Answer by Anonymous at 8:04 AM on May. 9, 2009

  • Trust me I would LOVE to move, Better yet I wish they would move and have a nice family move in.

    Answer by Anonymous at 8:08 AM on May. 9, 2009

  • if they break a law, call the cops. if it's a local ordinance (like in a trailor park) call your manager. other than that, try to ignore them. or you could always compile a list of what they're doing and when (to break the ordinance) and have you other neighbors sign it as well. then once you have a bit of it built up, take it to the park manager

    Answer by gabenmikeysmom at 8:24 AM on May. 9, 2009

  • They sound if they are from a trailor park, but this is a nice family neighborhood. I dont want to fight with them, and I do not want them on my last nerve either.

    Answer by Anonymous at 8:26 AM on May. 9, 2009

  • do you have any official who is in charge of you neighborhood? if not, i'd just not talk to them (the "adults") and speak to your neighbors about doing the same. Make them know they're not welcome here. also, if there's law breaking going on, (noise ordinance violation) i'd call the cops. they'll quickly get irritated and hopefully decide living there isn't worth the "hassle"

    Answer by gabenmikeysmom at 8:32 AM on May. 9, 2009

  • You know if you feel like something such as prostitution is going on around the children I think you could call DFS. And if the kids are in the street you can call too, and you maybe should. Kids here play after dark (but not that long) and it doesn't bother me, but in my old neighborhood (not in the best area mind you) there were kids playing on the street at one a.m. sometimes. I don't understand why parents don't watch their kids. And then they're going to blame the driver when the children get hit because people driving can't stop fast enough if they're running in the middle of the road at night.

    Answer by ajguinn at 8:41 AM on May. 9, 2009

  • MOVE.......the cops are going to get tired of your complaint, and just not come....that's the reality. People don't change. If they're nasty now, they'll be nasty in a year. MOVE.

    Answer by EireLass at 8:52 AM on May. 9, 2009

  • Thanks ladies all of you have good advice, I really have no problem with people having a good time and with children playing, but this was down right vulgar, and was infringing in my home.


    Answer by tyme4me2day at 8:53 AM on May. 9, 2009

  • Woops I forgot the anon button lol oh well..... And I have not called the police because I dont want to cause any friction.


    Answer by tyme4me2day at 8:56 AM on May. 9, 2009

  • I would be looking to move too. You can't change your neighbors. We chose a home on three acres so we wouln't have to worry about noisy neighbors. Good luck!

    Answer by army_wife2000 at 9:16 AM on May. 9, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.