Anyone here cloth diaper and use a portable washing machine?

I've been cloth diapering my son since he was 2 months old. He is now 23 months. We're trying potty training but it's going SLOWLY. I only have a laundromat now though, and because of the gunky buildup it leaves on my diapers, i've been washing them in the sink, which is not only annoying but downright disgusting. I was looking into a Haier .91 cu ft portable electronic washing machine, which has great reviews, but I was curious how well it works on dipes.

asherraifsmom

Asked by asherraifsmom at 8:14 AM on May. 9, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I just feel bad that no one has been answering so I thought I would but I don't have a portable, however, I think it sounds like a great idea, sorry, I'm no help. LOL
    Imamom4sure

Answer by Imamom4sure at 2:49 AM on May. 12, 2009

• Sorry mama, I don't know anything about it. Have you posted in the cloth diapering groups or on DS?
    NoNonsenseMama

Answer by NoNonsenseMama at 3:28 AM on May. 12, 2009