What would you do?

What would you do if you found out that people think your husband is a total screw up? I know he isn't a total screw up..he just procrastinates and then doesn't get the job done the way he should. I have confronted him before about his "work ethic" and he pretty much doesn't care what his "co-workers" think of him (he is in the military, but after this enlistment is getting out.).

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:13 AM on May. 9, 2009 in Relationships

• I wouldn't do anything. He's got it under control. If someone runs their mouth I'd just say "yeah but I love him" and walk away. Who cares what they think?

Answer by admckenzie at 9:16 AM on May. 9, 2009

• ignore them, you know who and what your husband is
    gabenmikeysmom

Answer by gabenmikeysmom at 9:17 AM on May. 9, 2009

• We live in a small community..it isn't exactly as easy to just ignore people when you are surrounded by them. Because people think he is a screw up..we don't have many friends and that is hard when you don't have any family around (we live overseas).
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:19 AM on May. 9, 2009

• I wouldn't say anything to him about it and I wouldn't bring up his "work ethic".
    The military won't let you halfway do anything without getting written up.
    I know it's hard but like someone else said, if they say it to you, stand up for him and say "he's my husband and I know he's not perfect but I don't want to hear you talk bad about him, because I love him."
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 9:36 AM on May. 9, 2009

• my husbands a dork but hes my dork.and i dont think your husband is a screw up maybe the military just isnt for him.i know some one in the army and i tell you if everyone is like him..well..
    raineydays377

Answer by raineydays377 at 2:43 PM on May. 9, 2009