• In the Spotlight:

Tell me a scottish last name so i could change my name........ i wanna be a real scottish person!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You could tell me any scottish names but they have to be last names and tell me what they mean because i was born here in the USA but my family is born in Scottland, so i don't really kow much about scottland. My parents wants me to change my last name to a scottish name. so can you tell me any scottish last names you know. (something that goes with Jenniffer)

happyplace32

Asked by happyplace32 at 9:18 AM on May. 9, 2009 in Just for Fun

• What you need to do is talk to your family. Find out your entire family (Scottish side) history, the names and their meanings.
    If you are set on changing your name (last name) then I recommmend using a family name that was used or is still being used within your family crest.
    Also you may want to research your families history while researching the names...

Good Luck
    gmasboy

Answer by gmasboy at 9:34 AM on May. 9, 2009

• If you're of scottish decent your name might actually be scottish. Go to www.ancestry.com and it should tell you!
    ajguinn

Answer by ajguinn at 9:23 AM on May. 9, 2009

• lmao @ anon
    mommymeg03

Answer by mommymeg03 at 9:38 AM on May. 9, 2009

• Im of Scottish decent and our name was changed when my ancestors came over to America.
    I agree with the other posters, go to the geneological sites and see what you can find from your own family history. Then find a good name and add Mc to it LOL.

Hey, McLeod is a good one and you can say you are a Highlander.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 10:42 AM on May. 9, 2009

• Dunlop.
    Anonymous