I got a C in Microbiology.

Is that awful?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:32 AM on May. 9, 2009 in Just for Fun

• No you passed, be happy for that!! =)
    pamelajqs

Answer by pamelajqs at 10:35 AM on May. 9, 2009

• Heck, Microbiology is hard. If C is a passing grade I'd say you did well.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:34 AM on May. 9, 2009

• No, C is average, there is nothing wrong with that.
    Anonymous

• I'm so mad too, because it's a 78.4 SOOOOOOOOOOOOO close to a B. I could cry.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:36 AM on May. 9, 2009

• I know how you feel. I haven't taken any of my science courses yet, but I got an 88% on my art appreciation mid-term and it irritated me till no end!

ajguinn

Answer by ajguinn at 10:47 AM on May. 9, 2009

• If it counts toward your degree let it go. I earned a B- in a statistics class.........it was so hard for me and I struggled. You passed!! Look at the bright side! I'm guessing your college does not give B-...that's what mine would call it.

Teachermom01

Answer by Teachermom01 at 10:50 AM on May. 9, 2009

• It really depends on if you are trying to get into a program or not and how competitive it is. I just received my pre-nursing degree and they told me I could only have 1 or 2 Bs in order to get in. How insane is that? Anyway, if you do good in your other classes and are trying to get into a program then you will be fine. If you aren't trying to get into a program then you are in the clear.
    a_and_j_momma

Answer by a_and_j_momma at 10:54 AM on May. 9, 2009

• I agree with a and j momma...depends on what you are going for. If it is just your science elective or a prerequisite, it stinks, but oh well...if it is one of your core classes, you might have a lot of trouble with your other classes of a similar nature.
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 11:00 AM on May. 9, 2009

• It depends on your major. If this is a class in which you should have a better base, I would suggest taking it again.

I know where I was attending, we could re-take a class with the grad of a C in an attempt to receive a better grade.

I was a math major going into teaching. If I had received a "C" in a math class, I'd have re-taken it.
    Anonymous