im 5 weeks and i still dont feel any change why?

the only thing i noticed is eatin more, and back pain

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:32 AM on May. 9, 2009 in Pregnancy

• because your only 5 weeks...Back pain? Already? Think it hurts now wait til the END :/
    ryanlynn

Answer by ryanlynn at 11:37 AM on May. 9, 2009

• I did have morning sickness by then, and breast tenderness. Everyone is different, though. As your doctor next time you go.

Answer by Bmat at 11:42 AM on May. 9, 2009

• I had no symptoms other than being more tired in the first trimester with any of my 3 pregnancies...no morning sickness or anything at all, so you might be the same way.
    whittear

Answer by whittear at 11:46 AM on May. 9, 2009

• just be patient. The changes will come.

Answer by admckenzie at 11:57 AM on May. 9, 2009

• Your 5 weeks, your body is slowly changing, it doesn't happen over night. Your not going to show until 4 months if not later usually around 5 to 6 is when you really start seeing the changes. Your back hurts because your uterus is growing and pulling all your muscles, stretch your back and you will be fine.
    brailynsmama08

Answer by brailynsmama08 at 11:58 AM on May. 9, 2009

• I felt great at 5 weeks. I was even a little smug about it--- this was going to be a breeze I thought.

Now at 6 weeks, I started puking my guts out. I was not tired-- I was drop dead exhausted. I was either really tired or I had a bad case of pregnancy brain and I constantly forgot what i was talking about! I also became rather klutzy. But the constant nausea was the worst.
    Busimommi

Answer by Busimommi at 12:48 PM on May. 9, 2009