my boobs are sore, i havnt gotten my period in little over a month, i urine 8 or more times a day. am i pregnant?

I slept with my boyfriend the 18th of april. Before that, my last menstrual period was the 8th of april. We used a condom every time. But i feel like my body is suddenly changing and im late on my period. Im cold all of the time but my body is hot, i pee more than 8 times a day and it comes so suddenly i fear i wont make it to the rest room, my boobs are very sore, and i feel stressed all of the time and my temper has become very short.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:46 AM on May. 9, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Take a test??
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:47 AM on May. 9, 2009

• Ughhhhhhhh TAKE A TEST!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:53 AM on May. 9, 2009

• Take a test. The whole peeing part doesn't usually get bad until later on in the pregnancy. If you used a condom you could have a bladder infection or a urinary tract infection or a kidney infection or anything causing your symptoms or your period is just late. You have the signs of pms or pregnancy so it could go either way. The whole having to pee and you don't think you will make it sounds like an infection as the pressure on your bladder doesn't get bad until 5 or more months along. You will pee more but nothing major until later on.
    brailynsmama08

Answer by brailynsmama08 at 11:56 AM on May. 9, 2009

• You could have a urinary tract infection. Perhaps you should go to the doctor, your gyn/ob maybe and get checked? Then you wouldn't have to wonder or worry, and if you do have an infection you could get help.

Answer by Bmat at 12:04 PM on May. 9, 2009

• If you pee on your keyboard and a plus sign appears then you are pregnant.
    Seriously, women all have differing symptoms but you name quite a few. Take a test.
    SusieD250

Answer by SusieD250 at 12:06 PM on May. 9, 2009

• Actually, I had the frequent peeing pretty much immediately after becoming pregnant...but anyway. The problem with most pregnancy symptoms is that a lot of them can also be symptoms of something else. Take a test, and if it's neg call your doctor to go in and get checked. I don't know if you've ever had a urinary tract infection before, but does it feel like you're peeing razor blades?
    Koukla12905

Answer by Koukla12905 at 12:24 PM on May. 9, 2009

• you could be,but you may have an ifection too,see a doctor
    starshine57

Answer by starshine57 at 3:46 PM on May. 9, 2009