1. She was reported to childrn's protective services
2. nothing has come of it yet, and i hear all the time how this is dealt with almost immediatley.
3. She told her dad's aunt who lives in the apt below them she reported them and the mother came running downstairs after she found out she told her and like an idiot said..." my daughter ratted me out, i have done it before and nothing has ever happened." she does things like this all the time she is always telling on herself.
4. We are at our wits end with child protective services for their failure to step up and help. not only has she left them alone but she often lets her 8 year old beatup on her severly and when we pick her up on weekends she constantly has headlice and is filthy to the point she smells like a dead body.
5. we told her yesterday the next time she is home alone to call 911, we have also called the lawyer
Asked by Anonymous at 12:49 PM on May. 9, 2009 in Kids' Health
Answer by Ash9724 at 12:55 PM on May. 9, 2009
Answer by kemclaughlin at 12:52 PM on May. 9, 2009
Answer by BlendedMommy009 at 12:59 PM on May. 9, 2009
Answer by rkoloms at 1:10 PM on May. 9, 2009
Active Posts in All Groups