Fine lines

I have noticed in the past year that my fine lines along the sides of my eyes and also along my cheeks are more pronounced. What do you think is the best product to minimize them?

momtoeight

Asked by momtoeight at 1:38 PM on May. 9, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• I swear by olay the micro-derm kit is awesome and I use the eye pod things for my lines.
    mizsaxton

Answer by mizsaxton at 1:46 PM on May. 9, 2009

• There are two products I love the Anew Clinical Advanced Retexturizing Peel is great! I have personally used and like the entire Anew lineup of creams as well. It just depends on your skin type to which one to choose! You can view them at www.youravon.com/dhullum and use code fsany for free shipping! I'm also doing a free gift with any purchase made on Mother's Day! Happy Mother's Day!
    usbornebooksdh

Answer by usbornebooksdh at 1:47 AM on May. 10, 2009

• Arbonne RE9 anti-aging line. Worked for me. Check it out at www.marywozniak.myarbonne.com Ask me how you can get 20% off and a FREE product of your choice.
    marywoz

Answer by marywoz at 10:49 AM on May. 10, 2009