How many Mother's Day cards did you buy?

I bought three. One for my mom of course, one for my mom from the kids (nana), and one for a very special auntie of mine. :D
Just curious how many everyone else buys?

Iluvmygirlies42

Asked by Iluvmygirlies42 at 1:55 PM on May. 9, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i got one for my mom, one for nana, one for my aunt and one for my landlord. everyone else I sent an E card (email)
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 2:00 PM on May. 9, 2009

• I bought one from dh to MIL, (I would've for his g-ma but she passed in 2006) my sister bought a card for my mom and SM that all us kids mailed back and forth to give to them with all our signatures on them and then I had my dd and ss make things for my mom, sm and dh's mom....the only cards I sign though are those for MY parents!
    mommabear2008

Answer by mommabear2008 at 2:00 PM on May. 9, 2009

• One for my mama=]
    and I'm going to buy one for her from her unborn granddaughter lol..just because shes so excited she's getting a girl as her first grandchild and I want to see that smile on her face tomorrow<3
    Marix3

Answer by Marix3 at 2:03 PM on May. 9, 2009

• one for my mom one for mil and one for my sister- now im having my kids draw cards for all of the above so its cuter and more personal than buying one for them to give
    lovelyli217

Answer by lovelyli217 at 2:07 PM on May. 9, 2009

• i bought 5, one for my mom, one for my mom from my son, one for MIL, one for MIL from my son and one for my step mom. was going to get inlaw cards too but i had already spent almost $20.
    austinsmama1106

Answer by austinsmama1106 at 2:09 PM on May. 9, 2009

• (4) one for my mom, one for my grandmother, one for my MIL, and one for a dear friend.

I forgot about e-cards I think I'm going to do that too
    Mommy2Mariah

Answer by Mommy2Mariah at 2:26 PM on May. 9, 2009

• zero - my mom's dead. My kids are too busy with their own families to buy them so I won't get any either so I guess it balances out

Answer by admckenzie at 2:32 PM on May. 9, 2009

• Two-one for my mom and one for my MIL
    PrayzAlphaOmega

Answer by PrayzAlphaOmega at 2:34 PM on May. 9, 2009

• one...for my MIL. my mom lives in town so i buy her a present & spend the day with her.
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 2:38 PM on May. 9, 2009

• 4-
    one from me to my mom, one from kids to nanna
    one for MIL, one from kids to abulita (grandma in spanish)
    teamquinn

Answer by teamquinn at 2:40 PM on May. 9, 2009