please tell me whats wrong with this picture.

ok listen to this last night one of my buddys came onto horse isle her first name was lisa on there well any way she comes on and says that she is her own mother that she found lisa laying on the computer not breathing and that her father took her to the hospital and that she is to far from the hospital to go no one believed her ok what mother is going to go onto some horse game and tell everyone what is happening to her daughter and not have gone with her husband and daughter to the hospital its wrong what she did see after she realized noone was going to believe her she all of a sudden said that lis is fine now and she is going to see her tell me whats wrong with that picture.

nikkicorbett

Asked by nikkicorbett at 2:01 PM on May. 9, 2009 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• A lot people say stuff like that to get attention online. If you think it sounds weird and suscipious it probably is and is someone looking for attention. (Been in chat rooms where it has happened.)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:11 AM on May. 10, 2009

• That was so hard to follow with no punctuation!
    Anonymous

• sorry i dont get it...
    rubipresiosa1

Answer by rubipresiosa1 at 2:06 PM on May. 9, 2009

• The main thing I see wrong is that there is no punctuation in your story. Are you looking for English help with writing a story? If so, this is the wrong forum for that.

Anonymous

• i am with the above. that didnt make sense at all....
    aly38914290

Answer by aly38914290 at 2:13 PM on May. 9, 2009

• i was confused but all i understand was a child not breathing and the mom stayed on the computer talkin 2 ppl abouut it instead of not goin 2 da hospital...smfh..but thats it
    Desi2Sweet

Answer by Desi2Sweet at 2:17 PM on May. 9, 2009

• I have no idea what you are trying to say.
    Anonymous

• I'm sorry, but is English your first language? I'm having trouble with the translation.
    mancosmomma

Answer by mancosmomma at 3:52 PM on May. 9, 2009

• Come on people...read it slowly and you'll figure out what she's saying is that the kid was laying on the computer (I'm guessing keyboard), not breathing, the father took her to the hospital, it's too far so the Mom can't go (maybe she had to wait for someone to come sit with the other kids) and now she has no way to go and it's too far so she can't walk?

If the woman had to stay with other kids than yea, I can believe that. Some people are more level headed so that's the one that's going to go with the child if the other parent has to stay home.
    Maybe once they got to the hospital, they did get her breathing and she is going to be fine. In cases like this, instead of being so skeptical, even if it's all BS, send prayers and hugs and then breathe a sigh of relief when they say the child is okay. Never know, could be true.
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 3:59 PM on May. 9, 2009

• Sorry lisa_ann_p, I don't read Banjo.
    Anonymous