is it normal for boob tenderness come and go?

Hi Ladies! I hope you are all doing well and your babies are growing well and are healthy.... Im in week 9 (yay!) and I started feeling nausea at week 6 and now it seems to be at its peak. My boobs, though, seem to be sore and swollen one day and the next they feel normal. Some mornings my boobs are fine esp lately but a few times during the day (maybe at night) i notice that their sore again. They are still big but not as full and swollen as some of the days... is this normal? anyone experiencing something similar? Thank you for answering xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:03 PM on May. 9, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Yeah, I asked my doctor about this because one day my boobs just stopped hurting, then they would hurt a day or two later and keep going back and forth. She said it was normal.
    Congrats mama=]
    Marix3

Answer by Marix3 at 2:04 PM on May. 9, 2009

• its normal.boob tenderness is one of the most common symptoms of pregnancy.defenitely nothing to worry about.
    Desi2Sweet

Answer by Desi2Sweet at 2:11 PM on May. 9, 2009