Have you been in this situation?...

Pregnant with two different men as possible fathers... did you have an sort of intuition as to whos it was?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:08 PM on May. 9, 2009 in Just for Fun

• She didn't ask for people who are too perfect to ever make a mistake and "put themselves in this position" so if you were never there, don't answer. I had this problem with my ex and my husband. I was honest with both of them, and she looks just like her dad. I would just plan on getting a DNA test, especially if one, or both, do not want to take care of the baby. If they don't know about each other, you should at least tell one, so you can him to do the DNA, then at least you know who is not the dad. If you can't afford a test, just go to your local child support enforcement office and ask them. I think you will have go through the court process, but at least you will get answers, plus child support, if you need/want it.
    smzuzu

Answer by smzuzu at 4:29 PM on May. 9, 2009

• Nope. But my advise is to let them both know there is a possibility and get a paternity test as soon as possible. Intuition is not anything to go by in a situation like that.

hannahwill

Answer by hannahwill at 2:17 PM on May. 9, 2009

• Nope.... can't say that I have ever had that problem. Good Luck figuring out which one the father is.
    VeronicaLee

Answer by VeronicaLee at 2:23 PM on May. 9, 2009

• nope,..im not one to put myself in such a mess
    naturepeace

Answer by naturepeace at 2:43 PM on May. 9, 2009

• intuition has nothing to do with it. Give your doctor the date of your last period and he can calculate the date of conception. Unless you did them both on the same day you can figure it out mathematically

Answer by admckenzie at 2:48 PM on May. 9, 2009

• No. I would never allow myself to be in such a situation.
    Anonymous

• Can't say I've been there..........but then the only real way to know is via DNA.....you don't want to end up on Maury Povich!
    Anonymous

• No. I lost my virginity to my husband and I've only been with him. Wish I was more of a help
    kframpton

Answer by kframpton at 4:08 PM on May. 9, 2009

• No,I have only been with my husband,and that is problems enough.Why would you do this to your self.Life is hard enough without making it harder???
    starshine57

Answer by starshine57 at 4:22 PM on May. 9, 2009

• Never been there.
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 4:53 PM on May. 9, 2009