IS THIS WORNG WOULD U DO IT??????

My BF babydaddy died they were together 4 11 yrs. She truned around and just started too date her boss he has not been gone long me and my DH hung out with them it dont feel right with the new guy plus my DH hates it we have been twogether 4 11 yrs too. He thinks she moved on too fast what do u think.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:10 PM on May. 9, 2009 in Relationships

• Yes she is my BF and she makes it my business when she wont's to now what i think this is her boss and culinary teacher she can get kicked out off school 4 this i love her and won't only the the best PLS DONT BE RUDE

Anonymous

• I personally would not date for years but maybe that's her way of coping with her loss? Even if it isn't a healthy one. I would just talk to her and tell her that you think she is moving way too fast but you are there for her.
    Marix3

Answer by Marix3 at 2:12 PM on May. 9, 2009

• It's not really your business. Everyone grieves in their own way.
    prettyrayray

Answer by prettyrayray at 2:13 PM on May. 9, 2009

• I think that since you are her BF you just need to be supportive, if she chose to move on too fast in your opinion then thats exactly that your opinion and the situation isnt really your business, maybe that is just her way of mourning and getting over the fact that the man she just spent 11 years with is now gone. It may be very confusing for you but for her it is probably all about comfort, so leave it be.
    hautemama83

Answer by hautemama83 at 2:15 PM on May. 9, 2009

• We all deal with grief in our own way. Don't judge her just help her get through this. You may not agree with how she's coping but love her anyway. She has to find her way through this difficult time.

Answer by admckenzie at 2:26 PM on May. 9, 2009

• I dont really see how anyone is being rude you asked a question about something and you got plenty of honest answers, even if she asks you, you need to not be judgemental, and just be supportive, put yourself in her shoes, what you would expect her to do for you? Just keep in mind that when people experience a major loss like that they will cope in different ways.

hautemama83

Answer by hautemama83 at 2:41 PM on May. 9, 2009

• Then give her your honest opinion and move on. It doesn't have to end the freindship just be honest but kind. And be there no matter what the results from her actions are.
    Anonymous

• it's none of your business and you shouldn't judge her because of it. Personally no, i couldn't imagine dating someone else that quickly after if my SO died... i would feel like i ddn't have respect for him or something. but she's the one who lost her boyfriend not you, so dont' judge her. I know a grl who did this. her newly wed husband, they had been married for about a year, together for 3 or 4 died when she was about 2 months pregnant and she started dating another guy before she even had the baby. so yeah it was that fast too. She's been with that guy for about 2 years now. Whatever, she can do what she wants. I know she stll loves her husband and misses him.
    vivalaham

Answer by vivalaham at 2:56 PM on May. 9, 2009

• I agree with the ones that said everyone grieves in their own way, and at their own speed. Some women never want to consider dating again, and others are so lonely they need someone in their life really soon.
    When she asks for your opinion, give it to her. I can understand both you and your husband feeling the way you do, because he was your friend too and it's hard to see her with someone else and it sometimes feels like they're trying to replace that person but that's usually not the case at all, they're just doing what they have to do to get thru the pain.
    It's hard, I understand. Maybe you could tell her that although she's ready to move forward, that you and your hubby still need time to grieve for your friend and it's moving too fast for you, that you just need some time and you think that she may too but it's her business and you'll be there for her.
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 3:16 PM on May. 9, 2009

• It is up to her. To judge her is none of my business or yours.
    Teachermom01

Answer by Teachermom01 at 3:28 PM on May. 9, 2009