Have you used a woombie? or peapod? PLEASE ANSWER...

I have a peapod that I bought off sleappeapod.com and my cousin RAVED about it, but although my baby loves it, he can get his hands out..and it even has hands catcher.. Whats the best swaddle you use?

AspinLea

Asked by AspinLea at 2:30 PM on May. 9, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I just use a blanket and it works fine.
    Anonymous

• We had a woombie. It worked well, but we didn't have the long one... so as soon as he got too long for it he would stretch out his legs and push his arms though the neck hole.
    But I really did like it while it lasted... he was happy in it.
    AmiJanell

Answer by AmiJanell at 2:32 PM on May. 9, 2009

• thats the problem I have, im afraid if i get the woombie, he can get his hands out..he's a little Houdini, he can escape anything!! I cant believe he can get out the peapod!
    AspinLea

Answer by AspinLea at 2:33 PM on May. 9, 2009

• I could never swaddle, so I just used the thing that the hospital gave us. It's a little sleeping bag/gown with a wrap attached to it that you just snap together around her.
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 6:32 PM on May. 9, 2009