FAMILY PICTURE?

I am getting a family picture done with my 2year old and husband.Its going to be casual.Any idea on what to wear??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:35 PM on May. 9, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• Try to wear a color that compliments your eyes or face, along with your hubby and 2 year old's eyes or face.
    Anonymous

• For our family pictures my husband & our lil boy wore the same color shirt with jeans and I wore a complimentary color that went with my skin tone & went well with the boys shirts.
    Svarne

Answer by Svarne at 3:08 PM on May. 9, 2009

• thanks, i'm not sure wether to wear a dress,capris, jeans etc??
    Anonymous

• we just wore jeans...it was more confortable...you could wear jean capris...
    Svarne

Answer by Svarne at 3:19 PM on May. 9, 2009

• Jeans and white tees barefoot or jeans and black shirts barefoot is cute too
    Kimx3babies

Answer by Kimx3babies at 5:31 PM on May. 9, 2009

• we did one where everyone wore a different color primary t shirt and jeans or you can do white shirts and jeans
    luvschocolate

Answer by luvschocolate at 9:04 PM on May. 9, 2009

• for our christmas picture which was all three of us DD wore a cream dress and we both wore jeans black shirts and black shoes but if its springy you could do light tops with khaki capris,jeans or shorts and same for the boys! oh and barefoot i think its adorable or flip flops if you dont liek that
    Kennadismom

Answer by Kennadismom at 9:52 PM on May. 9, 2009