Why our so many woman on here is rude

have any other cafemom ben rude too u????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:39 PM on May. 9, 2009 in About CafeMom

• Either they are  not getting enough loving or need to get some...lol

So they take it out on us innocent ones :)

Anonymous

• Yep. That's just how women are towards each other. Especially when they don't know each other and aren't face to face, so they're not afraid of the reaction. ...Then again, some people ask stupid questions that call for that kind of response.
    Anonymous

• Because people can't spell. Why are so many women rude on here? and have any other cafe mom members been rude to you? Bad spelling usually gets people going along with bad grammar.
    Anonymous

• I think it's because people sometimes ask truly stupid questions. Some of the questions people ask on here are completely ridiculous and they truly deserve the reactions they get.

I'm with the poor spelling and grammar as well. People have a tendency to treat people with poor spelling and grammar as dumb as they appear to be, I guess.
    Anonymous

• Why do people always say something about spelling? What if that person has a learning disability, or has a mental retardation(not meant in a rude way). You would be seriously picking on people for it, and you wouldn't even know. It was 1 word not the whole question, so why worry about it? Does misspelling affect Ur life any....UMMM NO.
    BIMOM21

Answer by BIMOM21 at 2:53 PM on May. 9, 2009

• I think some off u do it just because you'r over the net that dumb girl would be the one too kick ur a$$ in real life

lilmama29113

Answer by lilmama29113 at 2:56 PM on May. 9, 2009

• I think a lot of human beings in general are rude. But, the fact that you aren't in a face to face situation on CM just allows some to get carried away and forget their manners.

hannahwill

Answer by hannahwill at 2:57 PM on May. 9, 2009

• What does bad spelling and bad grammer have to do with her question? *L*

Does that mean to give stupid answers as well? *just saying*
    Anonymous

• fi yuo cna raed tihs, yuo hvae a sgtrane mnid too. Cna yuo raed tihs? Olny 55 plepoe out of 100 can.

i cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be
    in the rghit pclae.

The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt
    Anonymous

• Yep I read it with no problem.
    BIMOM21

Answer by BIMOM21 at 3:29 PM on May. 9, 2009