How soon after the day you get pregnant does your stomach feel hard?

I heard that when you first get pregnant that your stomach feels hard. About how soon after the day that you actually get pregnant does your stomach start feeling hard?

yay4pink

Asked by yay4pink at 2:56 PM on May. 9, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Mine never felt hard. After about 8 or 10 weeks, I could feel around my stomach and feel my uterus and I could tell as it got larger and larger but, it wasn't ever hard.

hannahwill

Answer by hannahwill at 3:02 PM on May. 9, 2009

• I wouldn't say my belly ever felt "hard"... firm would be a better descriptive.

around 10-12 weeks I could feel my uterus (like PP)

around six months my whole belly was firm and round. After that it just kept getting bigger and firmer. If you don't have a lot of belly fat, you tummy will feel firm as soon as you start "to show"

VeronicaLee

Answer by VeronicaLee at 3:21 PM on May. 9, 2009

• Couple months or so later. Not immediately.
    halfpint_ny

Answer by halfpint_ny at 4:16 PM on May. 9, 2009

• i kinda of think that i understand what you are trying to say and that is that you feel like this like not feeling in your stomache that just doesn't feel right and your stomache just feels plain different and i understand that too cause i have been feeling the same way as well.
    Traci1979

Answer by Traci1979 at 4:32 PM on May. 9, 2009

• Started showing at 5 months. Dont really think myh stomach got "hard" until 7 months. Am 35 weeks now and it IS HARD NOW lol
    tjandjenna

Answer by tjandjenna at 9:59 PM on May. 10, 2009