Does your baby attend a daycare or home daycare?!

I want to hear the positives and negatives experiences you have had!! My 4 month old son is in a home daycare,and I love the lady...

AspinLea

Asked by AspinLea at 3:20 PM on May. 9, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I do home daycare, and my child stays with me all day...It is good for us, because she has friends who come to visit every day. I think that home daycare is more personal, more of a comfy feeling. I think that Daycare Centers are more like a school, and they don't get to know each child and love them as much as a home provider. JMO. :) I do a learning program with my toddlers, but I don't make the whole day about strictly learning. I think that kids learn more through play and experience.

wink mini

pamelajqs

Answer by pamelajqs at 4:01 PM on May. 9, 2009

• I agree, my DS goes to home daycare, and the lady is liscensed for 7 kids, and Roman is the only baby, so he gets lots of love, and he seems to always be happy when i pick him up!
    AspinLea

Answer by AspinLea at 4:08 PM on May. 9, 2009