What Do You Think Of Breastfeeding Pics?

I see some moms with pics of their child nursing as avatars and I have to say, I think that's pretty disgusting. I don't want to see your boob. What do you think?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:22 PM on May. 9, 2009 in General Parenting

• Personally, I think it's a little......odd. I use to be all for people BF in public until I had kids and my son was pointing at a boob out in public and all that. I don't really agree with openly BF in public. Yes, I do think it should be covered up, for the sake of the kids in the public. As for the pics, like I said, if you want to take pics, that's fine, I just feel a little weird when I see them.
    rockinmom82

Answer by rockinmom82 at 4:05 PM on May. 9, 2009

• I think Madonna and child is the most angelic pose

Sorry you are too insecure with yourself to be able to handle seeing a nursing baby.

VeronicaLee

Answer by VeronicaLee at 3:27 PM on May. 9, 2009

• I think T-R-O-L-L-S like you are "pretty disgusting"
    Anonymous

• I think you have the choice not to look.

Anonymous

• While there is nothing wrong with BF I don't need to see it. Cover up.
    sammiesmom2000

Answer by sammiesmom2000 at 3:48 PM on May. 9, 2009

• well.... its not like they are posting a picture of a nasty shriveled up penis.

Anonymous

• I say as long as the pics are not showing a woman's nipple and areola, I think they are fine. Just because it's legal to breast feed does NOT mean it's ok to show the world your boob. Show a little modesty.
    Fallaya

Answer by Fallaya at 3:57 PM on May. 9, 2009

• ^^legal to breast feed in PUBLIC
    Fallaya

• I don't mind seeing anyone breastfeed, public or picture as long as the baby is under 12 months. After one, its gross, makes me feel uncomfortable and creepy. I once dry heaved cos some women stuck a video on youtube of herself feeding her toddler who she was having a full on conversation with. Past 1, i find its very grim and unnecessary.
    mum-to-be-at-18

Answer by mum-to-be-at-18 at 4:14 PM on May. 9, 2009

• I'm sure you'll love my avatar, then.
    : P
    autodidact

Answer by autodidact at 4:15 PM on May. 9, 2009