what to do when ur...

What do you do if your pregnant, really stressed, and depressed?

I know its not good for the baby!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:26 PM on May. 9, 2009 in Pregnancy

• u need 2 do things that take your mind off the stress.and a good motivation for you to not let yourself stress n be depressed is the baby.g out with friends or pick up an activity.think about things that make you happy
    i was stressed out during my 1st trimester...i had to make a choice which 1 is more important, the problems i was having or my baby n since then i jus throw all negativity out the window
    Desi2Sweet

Answer by Desi2Sweet at 3:39 PM on May. 9, 2009

• o yea and if its a person thats making u feel this way stay away from them cuz it will only hurt u more
    Desi2Sweet

Answer by Desi2Sweet at 3:40 PM on May. 9, 2009

• You need to tell your doctor. They can refer you to a psych doctor. You don't NEED meds, but they could prevent something bad from happening. Also, remember your hormones are going nutty right now, so just do what Desi2Sweet said, and put your mind on something else!
    smzuzu

Answer by smzuzu at 4:47 PM on May. 9, 2009

• I was having alot of trouble with stress and depression durring my first trimester. I found out that i was pregnant just 3 days after my stepmom who i was verry close to had passed away from cancer. You can go to the doctors and talk to them about it but i would try to just do things that keep your mind off of what is going on thats making you feel like that. Thats what i did although there were still times when my husband would come home and im just laying in bed crying because i felt so bad. If you feel like you cant keep your mind off of it then just go see the doctor and maybe they can do something to help.
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 5:06 PM on May. 9, 2009

• go for a walk in the park, take a warm bubble bath, light some candles and listen to meditation/relaxation music. take deep breaths and try to clear your mind.
    GreekMama28

Answer by GreekMama28 at 5:48 PM on May. 9, 2009