when ur child sneak out the house every weekend what do u do?

i would say put them on lock down but that wouldnt help she has windows in her room.also i would put her somewhere away from the parents and see wat it fells like to lose us just because when she sneak out what if she ends up kid napped then what i mjust worried.i know i would figure it out i will becasue im strong and i will count on god my mane man

perfect_momlily

Asked by perfect_momlily at 3:37 PM on May. 9, 2009 in Kids' Health

• its ok girl like you said put her away from yall but im not trying to be funny and god will help and you no it girl type me back when u find help
    Anonymous

• Well i will tell you what my mother did when i keep sneaking out my window, She boarded my window up while i was gone then it was boarded up for a month after that. I will tell you what i learned my lesson and never went out that window or anyother window again. Good luck with whatever you choose.
    Anonymous

• I'm afraid of boarding up because if there is a fire the child might need to go out the window. It is a tough situation. Perhaps an alarm system that indicated when the window was opened.

Answer by Bmat at 3:52 PM on May. 9, 2009

• i would never boared it up that is a big beautiful house to be boarding the windows up i caint maybe i will put an alarm on thx ur good
    perfect_momlily

Answer by perfect_momlily at 3:56 PM on May. 9, 2009

• First thing I would do is take every thing away from her. The only thing she would have in her room is a bed a dresser and her clothes. Then I would not spend any money on her unless I had to. If she is old enough i would tell her to get a job. Every time she snuck out of the house I would lock her out. get an alarm system for your house. Then every time she tries to sneek out she would trip the alarm.

Answer by louise2 at 3:58 PM on May. 9, 2009

• I would nail the windows shut, where she couldn't get them open. I would also take her bedroom door off the hinges and tell her when she's trust worthy, she can have it back. Grounding her would come to mind too. Also, you could plant cactus below her window, would not make it very easy to step or jump out.....might discourage it.

momjoy1027

Answer by momjoy1027 at 4:00 PM on May. 9, 2009

• Have the police pick her up for violation of curfew.

Answer by rkoloms at 4:09 PM on May. 9, 2009

• Also, i have an alarm system from CPI, anytime someone opens a door or window when the alarm ISN'T set the alarm lets out a soft *beep beep beep*. When the alarm is on, there are 2 settings when you are home. The first, we use at night, the alarm automatically goes off if a window or door is open. The second, we don't use too much, but there is a 30 second delay when a window or door is opened before the alarm goes off (it's more for like during the day if you set the alarm and forget, you can run and shut it off before it notifies CPI). Then there is the away setting, which you can't use when you are home because it has a motion sensor in your house and will set the alarm off i a door is opened or the sensor picks something up. Installation is fairly cheap, couple hundred dollars, then you pay like a $20 fee a month. If you are a new cuntomer they can give you deals, like an extra keypad in your bedroom, cont....
    momjoy1027

Answer by momjoy1027 at 4:11 PM on May. 9, 2009

• cont....the keypad in the bedroom deal would be great for your situation. Where it get's expensive is when you have the alarms installed in the windows. The doors come with the initial installation package. Windows are $75 a piece extra. Hope this helps some.
    momjoy1027

Answer by momjoy1027 at 4:13 PM on May. 9, 2009

• have you talked to her personally about why she is sneaking out?
    naturepeace

Answer by naturepeace at 4:59 PM on May. 9, 2009