Morning sickness question...

So this is the weirdest thing ever to me... I'm about 6 weeks prego with my 2nd child. So much more morning sickness this time around... but right before I have to run to the bathroom, I sneeze!! Anyone else have a strange 'warning' before vomiting??!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:38 PM on May. 9, 2009 in Pregnancy

• lol thats cute.honestly the only thing that use 2 happen to me was i burped like 3 times b4 i got up and went 2 the bathroom
    Desi2Sweet

Answer by Desi2Sweet at 3:48 PM on May. 9, 2009

• haha i got really hot..and started tos sweat even in cold weather. When I started sweating I knew I was gonna puke soon
    hug4akiss

Answer by hug4akiss at 4:10 PM on May. 9, 2009

• i was like hug4akiss, i got really hot b4 i puked
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 4:40 PM on May. 9, 2009

• My stomach would always tell me. It was just a really big grumbling. Then, it was all over!
    smzuzu

Answer by smzuzu at 4:45 PM on May. 9, 2009