Any gardeners?

A few months ago I planted a bunch of different kinds of flowers in my flowerbox, well they are nice and big now, but I noticed that the leaves are droopy. I water them everyday but they just look so pitiful..I live in north Florida and its really hot here already..is it the heat that is affecting them? Or should I just be watering them maybe twice a day, in the morning and at night?

barefootbchbum

Asked by barefootbchbum at 3:41 PM on May. 9, 2009 in Home & Garden

• Depending on the plants. They might be getting to much sun..They might have out grown there planter. Or your watering them to much or not enough.

Answer by louise2 at 3:45 PM on May. 9, 2009

• I've heard not to water at night because it encourages molds.

It may be that the plants are too hot. I wonder if watering once a day, plus maybe a little misting in late afternoon would help.

Answer by Bmat at 3:48 PM on May. 9, 2009

• oh don't mist their leaves if they are constantly in the sun though, other wise they will crispify.
    Anonymous