a couple of days ago i bought an Answer test and i took it because it says you can test a couple days before your period i am not suppose to start my period until tomorrow and i am wondering since lately i have been more tired, going pee a lot, emotional, and feel nausea in the morning if it means anything also another thing i noticed is that i have been feeling like i am hotter but when taking my temp i am around the same temp or maybe a couple degrees higher maybe i am crazy

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:12 PM on May. 9, 2009 in Pregnancy

• how am I supposed to know if your pregnant? What did the test say? I assume it was negative...wait a few days take another if you dont have ur period...maybe a blood test with Dr.
    Anonymous