Why do I feel so lazy & sleepy?

Iwent out to do some errands (it was hot out there) I came home and it was nice and cool inside the house. But now I feel so relaxed that I just want to take a nap/

But the plan was that if my kids act good we were going to jump into the pool, but they misbehaived and I said NO, I don't feel like being no where near that heat even though we will be cooling off but no where near like being inside and comfortable.
The kids are upset with me but I don't care they want to act stupid in public so now they have to pay......if they act ok later I will let them..I am not a total butt...lol
Anyway I still feel so l a z y...................Why?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:14 PM on May. 9, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Are you drinking enough water? being even the teenyist bit dehydrated can leave you feeling droopy. You should be drinking at least 8 8oz glasses of water a day (soda and coffee don't count).
    Are you eating 7-8 servings of fruits and vegetables every day, in at least 3 different colors?
    Are you eating 7 servings of whole grains every day?
    Meat and dairy can also leave you feeling sluggish; instead, eat beans, lentil, tofu, etc.. Feel free to contact me directly with questions or for meal ideas.

Answer by rkoloms at 11:22 PM on May. 9, 2009

• Your just a lazy person.
    Anonymous

• Nice anon . .. rude. It's Saturday, you're allowed to be a little lazy. I would totally go and jump in the pool though!
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 4:58 PM on May. 9, 2009

• Dehydration?
    mogencreative

Answer by mogencreative at 5:22 PM on May. 9, 2009