• In the Spotlight:

TODDLER BEDS

my Q. is i have i purchase these toddlerbeds dora and cars and ect the thing is i got them last yr becuz we was to move my grls are 5 and 3 grandson 4 i trying to see if they will be to big for the beds now they are still in the bxes, never open anyone here have these beds and how old are the kids height and weight is the thing here, wondering if they are to tall for the beds and sell these and get the slay beds they look bigger my grls weight 39lb and and 40lbs

any ideal here

i need to know do i need to go on and get the other

6carebears

Asked by 6carebears at 4:14 PM on May. 9, 2009 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• Some toddler beds have weight limits, but the lowest I've ever heard of is 50 lbs. In height, they're not outgrown until they become uncomfortable in them. Some kids sleep curled in a ball, so they never outgrow their beds in height.
    tyrelsmom

Answer by tyrelsmom at 12:26 AM on May. 10, 2009

• my little one is only three but the book that come with mine didnt have a height and weight thing with it but as long as they can still fit on a crib matress (thats what mine took) then i dont see why they couldnt use them
    ashleywilkerson

Answer by ashleywilkerson at 5:15 PM on May. 9, 2009

• My Neice is 6yo and still sleeps in her dora toddler bed so Im sure that yours will be able to. Although she is getting too big for it now.. LOL
    iluvmymacita

Answer by iluvmymacita at 5:46 PM on May. 9, 2009