i had a mc in dec adn that was my first pregnancy do you consder me a mom evn though i dont have the baby?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:19 PM on May. 9, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I sure do.
    mogencreative

Answer by mogencreative at 4:23 PM on May. 9, 2009

• yes, and I am very sorry for your loss. god bless.
    ap.sahm

Answer by ap.sahm at 4:25 PM on May. 9, 2009

• Your a mother as long as you have been pregnant, gave birth or lost a child or adopted one. By birth, adoption or death your still a mother.
    brailynsmama08

Answer by brailynsmama08 at 4:28 PM on May. 9, 2009

• Sorry for your loss...But NO I do not concider you a mom. If your pregnancy would have went to full term and you would have delivered a live baby..Then it would have died..Then I would cocider you a mom.

Answer by louise2 at 4:31 PM on May. 9, 2009

• I honestly don't. My first pregnancy ended in a miscarriage too and I never considered myself a mom. My opinon doesn't matter though, if you feel your mommy cause your lost precious little baby, then sweetie you are! I hope you can have a Happy Mothers Day!
    geminishadow79

Answer by geminishadow79 at 4:31 PM on May. 9, 2009

• I'm sorry for your loss but no I don't consider you a mother...
    BambiF

Answer by BambiF at 4:34 PM on May. 9, 2009

• Yes. I consider the 3 I lost to be my babies.
    EireLass

Answer by EireLass at 4:37 PM on May. 9, 2009

• I'm sorry you had a MC. But no, I don't consider you a mom. But I also don't think you aren't welcome here anyway! Stay, contribute, find support, give support. You will be a mom one day!
    Buffie95

Answer by Buffie95 at 4:41 PM on May. 9, 2009

• I MC my first pregnancy too. Sorry. after my son, I had another one, and once being a mother it was so hard because I had felt the emotions of being a mom by then. Why ask this question anon. though. if you want support, this is the place. if you hide, no one can help. sorry if this holiday is hard for you... but MC is common. it happens, but also, that doesnt mean you wont be a mom someday honestly, I think its a weird question. that only you can answer. maybe you still havent dealt with your loss. have you talked to anyone about it? I suggest you do.
    Kerinmomof2

Answer by Kerinmomof2 at 4:51 PM on May. 9, 2009

• Well, I lost my first at 22 weeks and held him and named him. He was my baby, so I must be a mother in order to have had a baby. Yes, he came early, and died, but that doesn't make him any less real. I don't think you need to be full term to be considered a baby, therefore, I considered myself a mother all these years, but of course, I didn't celebrate at all.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 4:55 PM on May. 9, 2009