took a Answer pregnancy test which was negative

took the preg test and answer came back negative but it seems as lately that i have been very tired, peeing a lot, sometimes i get really emotional and get moody too, i have also noticed that i feel a little nausea in the morning as well not enough to make me throw up but sometimes certain smells make me want to, but along to go with that close to a week ago i took my last opk test just too see what it would say and the test line was extremly dark so i don't know if that would have anything to do with it. my last period started on the 8th of april and my periods have been running around 32 days in between cycles, so i am thinking that my period is suppose to start tomorrow which is mothers day which sucks cause i already have a 10 year old daughter anyone else suppose to start tomorrow as well.

Traci1979

Asked by Traci1979 at 4:29 PM on May. 9, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• I wont start tomorrow but good luck getting your positive test. When did you take your test. If your not late then retest in a few days if you become late, if not it could just be your body changing to prepare for your period. Nature happens whenever it wants and your body will change with or without warning.
    brailynsmama08

Answer by brailynsmama08 at 4:38 PM on May. 9, 2009

• Well, if your period isn't supposed to start until tomorrow, then the test result is probably not accurate. Most tests won't work very well until your period is 3-5 days LATE. Read the directions and test again once you are enough days late for whatever brand you buy. Also, when you retest, be sure to test first thing in the morning, as suggested in the directions.
    kaycee14

Answer by kaycee14 at 4:40 PM on May. 9, 2009

• I agree. Take a test on the day you miss your period. There are some tests (I think First Response) allows you to test as early as three days before. Good luck
    spababy120

Answer by spababy120 at 10:32 PM on May. 9, 2009