What cycle day did you get a positive opk?

My cycle is around 29 days and Im on cd 14 now and it was negative. I know that I ovulate cause Im on clomid and it worked last month but just didnt get pregnant. When should I be able to see a postive opk?

LANDENSMOMMYlmk

Asked by LANDENSMOMMYlmk at 4:38 PM on May. 9, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• First of all clomid does not guarantee ovulation, it simply stimulates you to ovulate. If you took them days 5-9 or 6-10 then you should wait until like day 17 or something. But clomid only stimulates you to ovulate it is not a guarantee, I took it for 3 years and never got pregnant. You can ovulate as late as day 21 or as early as day 7 from the first day of your period.
    brailynsmama08

Answer by brailynsmama08 at 4:41 PM on May. 9, 2009

• This month i have been temperature chart tracking and going by the charts i should of ovulated around the 25th or the 26th of april but not sure. But along with that there has been a lot of things going on in my life as well. i used to work two jobs but not anymore just one know i currently have a fiance and i don't have to worry about working all the time to pay the bills anymore big stress relief for me to.
    Traci1979

Answer by Traci1979 at 4:44 PM on May. 9, 2009

• Yes Im fully aware of how clomid works, thanks. And I take mine days 3-7 and I'm just trying to figure out what cycle day others got a positive opk if there cycle is around 29 days. Again this is cd14 for me so Im guessing that I should see a positive withen the next two days but not sure cause I have never used thees befor and dont know realy how accurate they are.
    LANDENSMOMMYlmk

Answer by LANDENSMOMMYlmk at 4:47 PM on May. 9, 2009

• I too am a 29 dayer. Just did my first round of clomid this month. I got a positive opk on day 15. Hope this helps.
    anorman08

Answer by anorman08 at 5:19 AM on May. 10, 2009