Can you help me please???

I am throwing my son birthday party today and I am stuck at work and not able to go buy any games...

Is there any games that they can play that are easy to come up with not having to buy anything out of the ordinary and are fun. I did go to the store yesterday and they didn't even have pin the tail on the donkey.

His party is a 3:30 (my parents are helping me out on getting it started) and I don't get off 'til 4.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:40 PM on May. 9, 2009 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• Do you have any balloons and string? You can make a balloon popping game. Everyone has a balloon tied to their leg and they all try to pop one another's balloon before their is popped.The last one with a full balloon gets the first piece of cake, after the birthday boy of course.
    Three legged race...just need ribbon.
    Spoon races...need eggs and spoons. Or you could use candy instead of eggs.
    You can print out pin on the donkey games that you can find online.
    Good luck and have fun.
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 4:51 PM on May. 9, 2009

• You could do a 'sack' race - use either sleeping bags or old pillow cases. Have someone monitor the start line and the finish line and make the kiddos race their clumsy way to the end. Wait..I don't know how old your son is! Hopefully, this is age appropriate.
    MommyDumDum

Answer by MommyDumDum at 4:52 PM on May. 9, 2009

• My son just turned 6. Sorry for leaving that out.
    Anonymous

• i wouldnt worry about games myself, my SKs and neices and nephews all just play outside and with one another on their own. they never need any special games or activities.
    aly38914290

Answer by aly38914290 at 11:04 PM on May. 10, 2009