How are you today?

I wish I could say great. So far 2 weeks of being a mom has rocked but sadly I've had surgery on my right boob bc of a bump that grew and the pharmacy gave me the wrong medicine and now I'm sick out of my mind. LOL what a week I'm havin......

How is everyone else?

MissKellee

Asked by MissKellee at 5:38 PM on May. 9, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I'm crabby.... I have a terrible toothache!
    VeronicaLee

Answer by VeronicaLee at 5:42 PM on May. 9, 2009

• Oh me too. My teeth hurt and I have a terrible migrain
    MissKellee

Answer by MissKellee at 5:45 PM on May. 9, 2009

• I'm ok, bit of stomach ache but no toothache this weekend!
    jackdaw

Answer by jackdaw at 5:47 PM on May. 9, 2009

• well....hubby is out of town. was supposed to be home yesterday then it got changed to today and now it could be tomorrow or who knows when. as of right now, im spending mothers day with my 2 year old. closest family is 500 miles away, and hubby out of town....but o well could be worse. cleaned house today-washed walls (result of a 2 year old), scrubbed floors on my hands and knees, did laundry, vaccumed, picked up toys, etc etc. lol. now im relaxing
    SThompson21

Answer by SThompson21 at 5:47 PM on May. 9, 2009

• I'm sick ugh! I'm 7 weeks pregnant and morning sickness kicked in about a week ago and it sucks so bad, on top of that i have a sore throat and horrible cough and tmi but diarrhea. I know i could be a lot worse but i hate being sick and i know it's only the begining :- / Other than that no complaints.
    jnsdrf

Answer by jnsdrf at 5:55 PM on May. 9, 2009

• my whole family was very sick even the baby had an eye infection and now on what a lovely day my f****** period came :/ i hate being a woman some times
    Lacrisha

Answer by Lacrisha at 12:22 PM on May. 12, 2009