What are your Mother's Day plans?

I was wondering what everyone else is doing and if you could give us some ideas! We were going to Sea World but it is soooo hot and humid that I think we might want to reconsider if we don't want to hear six little kids whine all day long (my cousins are bringing their children too. I only have one lol). Anyway I'd love to hear what your family is doing to celebrate! Happy Mother's Day everyone!

usbornebooksdh

Asked by usbornebooksdh at 5:47 PM on May. 9, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My hubby doesnt acknowledge the day so nothing special really.

Our friends are coming over to help us clean the yard up so we will do a BBQ to thank them for their help.

Those are our plans for tomorrow.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 5:58 PM on May. 9, 2009

• In theory, getting pizza and Webkinz from my children, and watching movies with them all afternoon.
    roachiesmom

Answer by roachiesmom at 6:17 PM on May. 9, 2009

• sleeping in for starters then me and my mom with my SIL"s and our daughters are going out to our annual day at the nursery. We'll do lunch, visit then our hubbys can plant all the stuff we bought.
    luvschocolate

Answer by luvschocolate at 9:12 PM on May. 9, 2009

• Going to the zoo!
    jmpeskie

Answer by jmpeskie at 10:17 PM on May. 9, 2009