OH MY GOSH-I SWEAR TO ALL GOODNESS THIS CHILD WILL BE THE DEATH OF ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i am so mad. my 2 year old boy, who is mad at me because i wont let him take a nap (its almost 5), decided that for payback..he would put icecream in my SHOES!!!!! ladies i dont mean a little icecream, i mean 2 tablespoons of cookies n cream MELTED IN MY SHOE!!! is mommy a happy camper right now---HECK NO!!!
what kind of things does your kids do that make you think they will be the death of you....please tell me im not alone. lol

SThompson21

Asked by SThompson21 at 5:53 PM on May. 9, 2009 in Just for Fun

• How did he get icecream?
    SheriSanchez

Answer by SheriSanchez at 5:54 PM on May. 9, 2009

• ok so that was my fault because i thought if i gave him icecream then he would wake up and stop fighting me to go to sleep (icecream is rare here but was a treat because daddy has been gone)
    SThompson21

Answer by SThompson21 at 5:56 PM on May. 9, 2009

• My son just picked up the word NO and i hate it. everything i say to him the responce is always NO or I DON"T LIKE IT OR I DON"T WANT IT! He is almost 4. He also picks on his 11 month old sister constantly, she is always yelling at him for something. LOL but ya gotta love em'!
    jnsdrf

Answer by jnsdrf at 5:59 PM on May. 9, 2009

• my children think time out is now for mommy and daddy when we say no to them...
    Shelly922731

Answer by Shelly922731 at 5:59 PM on May. 9, 2009

• Wow and I thought my fella was bad.

My 5 yr old is the misbehavor around here. He tends to do the exact opposite of whatever I ask. So if I say will you please help your little brother up the step, he will go push him over.

If I ask him to be quiet cuz the phone rang and I need to hear who is on the other end, he gets loud and screams bloody murder at the top of his lungs right in my ear by the phone.

If he doesnt get his way he has a meltdown of the supreme kind and will hit, bite, or shove his younger brothers.

Those are just samples of his doings.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 6:00 PM on May. 9, 2009

• Oh no I thought maybe he found a way into the freezer too.
    SheriSanchez

Answer by SheriSanchez at 6:12 PM on May. 9, 2009

• 1 time my brother (hes 11 now) decided that he was gon a lil bit of fun while no1 watched.
    he wasnt mad, as far as we know. he was taking a nap in my moms room. she decided she would relax and read a book while listening to some music, in the kithchen. thank the holy heavens i needed a bathroom break. lol, when i walksd into the room... poor baby had smeared vaseline alllllllllllllllll over the room. TV, Walls, Floor, Bed, Crib, o lawwwwd. i still dont know how my clened that up. lmao
    StarrCooKie

Answer by StarrCooKie at 6:18 PM on May. 9, 2009

• Everytime my 4 year old doesn't get her way with her dad or other sibblings she starts screaming and says But they wont let me or They told me no, then she will go slam her door.
    motherx6

Answer by motherx6 at 9:27 PM on May. 9, 2009