Any Moms preggrs with an IUD 'In Place' or have a complex cyst?

I have the Paragard and i have a Complex cyst..we are just observing the cyst size right now...Did anyone get pregnat with the IUD in perfect place? (not moved or shifted?) I know its rare,but i wanna see my chances..or can i do something besides taking the IUD out to get PG? like tricks?? i dont have the money to take it out right now. thanks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:57 PM on May. 9, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I got pregnant with an IUD. we were three months pregnant and then it came out!!!
    Shelly922731

Answer by Shelly922731 at 6:29 PM on May. 9, 2009

• is that when u took a test? did u have it taken out?
    MamaCass2003

Answer by MamaCass2003 at 6:55 PM on May. 9, 2009

• It's not a good idea to try get pregnant with it in place. I had a friend that got pregnant with it and it hadn't moved or anything. Then 5 months into her pregnancy it moved 2 cms, broke her water, she didn't know it, and the baby died.
    KJDsMommy

Answer by KJDsMommy at 7:14 PM on May. 9, 2009

• oh thats so sad!!! but how do pepl not know their pregnant? do u not get the usual preg. symptoms? How r u supp to know if ur pregnant when ur periods are so wierd? thanks so much for sharing that story!
    MamaCass2003

Answer by MamaCass2003 at 7:46 PM on May. 9, 2009